Mail-Tester测试结果中英文对照表
Mail-tester.com测试结果中英文对照如下:
(请使用Ctrl+F查找关键词)
Wow! Perfect, you can send
WOW! 完美,你现在可以开始发送了。

Good stuff. Your email is almost perfect
不错,你的邮件几乎完美了。

Not bad. Some inbox might still refuse you
还行,但是有些收件箱可能还会拒绝你进入。

Consider yourself lucky if your email goes to an inbox
如果你运气好的话,发出的邮件才有可能进入收件箱。

Your email will never see the light of an inbox
你的邮件永远都无法进入收件箱。

We were not able to run every test: your message is too large
你的邮件太大了,我们没办法进行所有测试。
Our server is currently busy. Please try again in a few hours
我们的服务器当前正忙,请稍后再试。

Score:
得分:

Subject:
邮件主题:

Mobiles devices will only display this part
移动设备将只显示这部分内容

Most emails clients will only display up to that part
大部分邮件客户端将只显示到这里

Here is the remaining part of your subject
这是主题里将不会被显示出的部分

Bounce address:
弹回地址:
SpamAssassin was unable to analyse your email
SpamAssassin无法分析你的邮件

SpamAssassin does not like you
SpamAssassin不喜欢你

SpamAssassin thinks you can improve
SpamAssassin觉得你可以改进一下

SpamAssassin likes you
SpamAssassin喜欢你

The famous spam filter SpamAssassin. Score:
著名的垃圾邮件过滤器SpamAssassin。得分:

A score below -5 is considered spam.
得分低于 -5 通常被认为是垃圾邮件。

You are not allowed to use one of your sender email addresses
你的发件人电子邮件地址之中的一个地址被禁止使用。

You're not authenticated
你的发件地址未被认证。

You're not fully authenticated
你的发件地址没有完全通过认证。

You're properly authenticated
你的发件人身份已验证。

We check if the server you are sending from is authenticated
我们检查你的发件地址是否通过了身份验证
Your server %s is authorized to use %s
你的发件服务器授权使用该发件地址

%s does not allow your server %s to use %s
你的发件服务器不允许使用该发件地址

Sender Policy Framework (SPF) is an email validation system designed to prevent email spam by detecting email spoofing, a common vulnerability, by verifying sender IP addresses.
发件人策略框架(SPF)是一种以IP地址认证电子邮件发件人身份的技术,是非常高效的垃圾邮件解决方案。

What we retained as your current SPF record is:
我们检测到你当前的SPF记录是:
You do not have a SPF record, please add the following one to your domain %s:
你的发件域名没有SPF记录,请为域名添加一条SPF记录:

Your SPF record is unavailable.
你的SPF记录暂时不可用。

It should be changed to:
它应该变更为:

More information about this error:
关于这个错误的更多信息:

You apparently created more than one SPF record on your DNS. Please make sure to keep only one.
你在DNS上添加了不止一条的SPF记录,请确保发件域名只有一个SPF记录。
Need guidance? View guides for each host.
需要帮助?点击来查找你域名提供商的操作步骤。

You can't use a {esp} address if you're not sending from {esp}.
如果你的发件服务器不是 ,你就不能使用这个发件地址

Either you send with {esp}'s SMTP or change your FROM address using your own domain.
要么使用的发件地址来发送邮件,要么根据你的使用的域名来更改发件地址。

We found an SPF entry on your server but it has still not been propagated.
我们发现了你的发件服务器的SPF条目,但它尚未完成同步。

If you recently modified your DNS, please wait a few hours and then test again.
如果你刚刚更新了DNS记录,请等待几个小时之后再重新进行测试。
You have "?all" in your SPF, instead of "~all". This means we can't verify if your SPF is good, although it might probably be!
你的SPF记录中包含了 "?all",它应该替换为 "~all"。这意味着虽然你的SPF记录可能是正确的,但我们无法很好的去验证它。
[Sender ID] We were not able to determine the sender's email address
我们无法确认发件人的电子邮件地址。

Sender ID is like SPF, but it checks the FROM address, not the bounce address.

发件人ID类似SPF,但它检查的是发件人地址,而不是弹回地址。

The email contains more than one "sender" header
电子邮件头部包含一个以上的"sender"。

The retained header appears to contain multiple mailboxes
邮件头部似乎包含了多个邮箱。

The email address (%s) is malformed
电子邮件地址不合法。
We were not able to check your DKIM signature
我们无法查看你的DKIM签名。

Your message is not signed with DKIM
你的邮件未经DKIM签名。

Your %s signature is valid
你的 %s 签名有效。


Your %s signature is not valid
你的 %s 签名无效。

DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) is a method for associating a domain name to an email message, thereby allowing a person, role, or organization to claim some responsibility for the message.
域名密钥识别邮件(DKIM)将域名与电子邮件进行关联,从而使一个人、角色或者组织能够验证电子邮件的真实性。

You use DomainKeys, a deprecated authentication protocol. You should switch to DKIM.
你正在使用DomainKeys,一个已经被废弃的身份验证协议。你应该切换到DKIM。

The %s signature of your message is:
你邮件中的 %s 签名是:

Your signature does not contain a valid selector ("s=" field).
你的签名缺少一个有效selector ("s=" 字段)。

Your signature does not contain a valid signing domain ("d=" field).
你的签名不含有效的签名域 ("d=" 字段)。

Your public key is:
你的公钥:
We were not able to retrieve your public key. Please ensure that you inserted your DKIM TXT DNS record on your domain %s using the selector %s.
我们无法检索到你的公钥。请确保你在域名的DKIM TXT记录中插入了有效的selector。

If you recently modified your DNS, please be patient and test again your Newsletter in 12 hours, it may take some time for the DNS to be propagated
如果你刚刚更新了DNS记录,请耐心等待12小时之后再重新测试你的邮件,DNS记录同步需要一些时间。

Key length: %sbits
密钥长度: 位

You should re-generate your keys with 1024 bits
你应该使用1024位重新生成密钥。
Your DKIM key is not strong enough
你的DKIM密钥不够强壮。

You have more than one DKIM signature in your message.
你的邮件中含有一个以上的DKIM签名。

Please enable only one signature, you should let your mail server sign the message and disable DKIM on your Newsletter software.
请只启用一个签名,你应该在Newsletter软件上禁用DKIM签名,并仅让你的发件服务器对邮件进行签名。
We were not able to check which domain is associated to your mail server
我们无法检测到那个域名关联到你的发件服务器。

Your server %s is successfully associated with %s
你的发件服务器 %s 与 %s 成功关联。

Your server IP address %s is not associated with any domain
你的发件服务器IP不与任何域名相关联。

Your reverse DNS does not match with your sending domain.
你的反向DNS无法与你的发件域匹配。
Reverse DNS lookup or reverse DNS resolution (rDNS) is the determination of a domain name that is associated with a given IP address. Some companies such as AOL will reject any message sent from a server without rDNS, so you must ensure that you have one. You cannot associate more than one domain name with a single IP address.
反向DNS查找或者反向DNS解析(rDNS)用于判定一个域名与给定IP是否互相关联。有些公司例如AOL会拒绝没有进行反向解析的发件服务器发出的所有消息,所以你必须确保你进行了反向解析。在一个IP地址上你只能关联一个域名。
Your IP address is associated with the domain. Nevertheless your message appears to be sent from
你的IP地址 已经关联了域名 。然而你的邮件显示由 发出。

You may want to publish a pointer (PTR type) DNS record with a value of   or use   as hostname in your mail software
你可能需要发布一个值为 的指针(PTR型)DNS记录,或者使用  作为你邮件软件的主机名。

You may want to change the host name of your server to
你可能需要将服务器的主机名变更为
You may want to change your pointer (PTR type) DNS record and the host name of your server to the same value.
你需要将你的指针(PTR型)DNS记录和服务器的主机名更改为相同的值。

Here are the tested values for this check:
以下是这个检查的结果:
We were not able to check the content of your message
我们无法检查你的邮件内容。

The body of your message contains errors
你的邮件正文中包含错误。

Your message is safe and well formatted
你的邮件格式正确并且安全。

Checks whether your message is well formatted or not.
检查你的邮件是否格式正确。

Source
源文件

Text version
纯文本

HTML version
HTML版本

HTML version (without images)
HTML版本 (不含图片)

Click here to view your message

点击这里查看你的邮件

Your message contains %d of text.
你的邮件含有 d% 文本。

There is no html version of your message.
你的邮件不含有HTML版本内容。
You have no images in your message
你的邮件内容不含图片。

We found  images without alt attribute in your message body
我们发现邮件正文中的  张图片不含有alt属性值。

All your images have an alt attribute
你的所有图片都拥有alt属性。

alt attributes provide a textual alternative to your images. It is a useful fallback for people suffering from sight problems and for cases where your images cannot be displayed.
ALT属性提供了一个文本来替代图片。对于视力有问题的人士或者无法正常查看图片的用户是一个很有效的备用方案。
If you don't want to add an alt attribute, add an empty one: alt=""
如果你不希望添加alt属性,请使用 alt="" 来添加一个空值。
Your content is safe
你的内容是安全的。

1 dangerous element (that is javascript, iframes, etc) was found while analysing your message.
在分析你的邮件正文时发现了1个危险元素(例如JavaScript, iframes等)。

%d dangerous elements (that is javascript, iframes, etc) were found while analysing your message.
在分析你的邮件正文时发现了 个危险元素(例如JavaScript, iframes等)。

Checks whether your message contains dangerous html elements such as javascript, iframes, embed content or applet.
检查你的邮件正文是否包含危险的HTML元素,如JavaScript、iframes、嵌入内容或者applet小程序。
An internal error prevented us to retrieve the IP address of your server
一个内部错误阻止我们取回你的服务器IP地址。

You're not blacklisted
你的发件IP不在黑名单中

You're listed in 1 blacklist
你的发件IP在1个黑名单中

You're listed in %d blacklists
你的发件IP在  个黑名单中

Matches your server IP address (%s) against %d of the most common %s blacklists.
将你的服务器IP地址与最常见的黑名单进行匹配。

Listed in
被列入

Timeout
超时

Not listed in
未列入
Error checking links
检查链接时发生错误。

No broken links
无坏链。

1 broken link
1个坏链。

%d broken links
%d个坏链。

Checks if your newsletter contains broken links.
检查你的邮件中是否含有坏链。

No links found.
没有找到链接。
You recently modified your DNS, please do a new test in 12 hours.
你刚刚更新了DNS记录,请在12小时之后开始新的测试。

Your DNS modifications are still not applied
你的DNS修改暂未生效。

Your future record:
你的最新DNS记录:

Your old record:
你的旧DNS记录:
You should rephrase your sentences including the words credit or debt
你应该修改你的句子以及部分词语

Make sure your mail server is configured with the right date and time
请确保你的发件服务器配置了正确的日期和时间。

This negative score will become positive if the signature is validated. See immediately below.
如果签名被验证,这个扣分将最终变成加分。见下面。

Great! Your signature is valid
太棒了!你的签名是有效的。

Great! Your signature is valid and it's coming from your domain name
太棒了!你的签名是有效的,并且和你的域名相匹配。

You can request to be removed from the Abusive Hosts Blocking List
你可以点击这里请求将你的IP从垃圾邮件黑名单中移除。

You're sending from a free email account
你正在使用免费的电子邮件账户发送邮件。

The hostname should be a domain name, not an IP address
该主机名应该是一个域名,而不是一个IP地址。

Your message should contain an <html> tag
你的邮件应该含有 <html> 标签。

No worry, that's expected if you send HTML emails
别担心,如果你发送的HTML邮件是符合预期的。

You should write more text in your email
你应该在邮件中写更多的文字。
You should write more text in your email or remove some pictures
你应该在邮件中写更多的文字或者去掉一些图片。

You should also include a text version of your message (text/plain)
你应该在邮件中包含有一个纯文本版本(text/plain)。

Add a subject to your message!
为你的邮件添加一个主题!

Make sure your TEXT version looks similar as the text inserted in your HTML version
请确保你邮件的纯文本版本看起来类似你在HTML版本中插入的文本。

Dnswl.org is a whitelist, being listed on this service is good
Dnswl.org是一个白名单,被列在这个名单里是不错的。
This may be a false-positive, please check the reverse DNS test below to confirm or not this issue
这可能是一个错误结果,请检查下方的反向DNS测试结果来确认这个问题。

Great! Your SPF is valid
太棒了!你的SPF记录是有效的。

Your SPF is not valid, you should fix it (see below in the server authentication area)
你的SPF记录无效,你应该尽快去修复它。(见下文中的服务器身份验证部分)。

Change your subject so only a few letters are capitals, not the whole subject
修改你的主题到只有少数几个字母是大写的,而不是整个主题都是。

Have a look at our DKIM test below to know why
请在我们的DKIM测试中查看原因。
Add the receiver name to your message, not only its email address
请在你的邮件中添加接收人的姓名,而不仅仅是收件人地址。

Don't embed pictures, convert your picture into .png or make its name shorter
不要嵌入图片,请将你的图片转换为.png格式,并使用较短的文件名。

Rename your images e.g. use 1.gif instead of header.gif
重命名你的图片,例如使用1.gif代替header.gif。

You can request to be removed from the URIBL blacklist
你可以点击这里请求将你从URIBL黑名单中移除。